Thursday, August 28, 2008

Projects Finished!

From this....
to
This....

Much better, huh??!!


Really...this is better!! After the bottom shelf is fastened...the 2nd shelf will take some of the"piles" of games and the clothes will move down.

We FINALLY finished!! We set a goal of getting both closets torn out, organized, new shelving, and put back together....accomplished!! We finished Ryan's tonight (with the exception of a bracket that we were short for one shelf and his "curtains"--as he too doesn't want his doors back) and it looks SO much better!

Kristin's room entailed a lot more work, and took us almost 10 days total between the other things we had going on. Ryan's room took us two days, one to get all Kristin's "stuff" out, and one to get his closet done,and his room organized, and put back together. It was an "All day" affair today!!

The windshield on the suburban was replaced today. Albany Auto Glass came & picked it up...fixed it, and brought it back this afternoon. The service was great...I even got my oil change sticker back...it's the little things in life!! Bill promptly asked me what I was going to hit next??!!! Hopefully, I've had my three hits....two birds, and one very large rock....

We are taking tomorrow off..and going to head to the coast...just for a fun day. Staying home entails work, and I am ready for a break. I'm sure Bill is too....he has been working hard along with me! Thanks Bill...it's been fun working together again!

Three more nights & the kids come home...anxious to see and hug them!! Keep them in prayer as they finish up their last two full days in Michigan with Todd & Erika....and then for their travels home with Grandma & Papa Eyie on Sunday AM.

No comments: