Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kids in Michigan--Kid at Home






Aunt Beth--boozing & shooting!


Safety First


PSP Wars

The kids called home several times this weekend and early week, stating that they were having a good time. Today, after they switch homes (now with my folks), these pictures hit the web!! Thank heavens I didn't know Aunt Beth was drinking and shooting!! Haha....we know they were in good hands...just glad I didn't see this before they left, or I'd have worried!
Enjoying Smores around Aunt Karen's & Uncle Jeff's fire pit



This morning, Miss Audrie came to visit. We had breakfast together, watched Sesame Street and got ready to go to our meeting. It's a lot of work to take care of her...it's been awhile since I've done the baby thing on my own. I didn't realize how much help Kristin & Ryan are to me when she's here!!
Audrie was a hit a the park at our home school meeting, and collected enough sticks to make a small log cabin!! Thanks to Tracey & her girls who kept Audrie entertained during the meeting.


Audrie & Aunt Shawnna Hang out...
Bailey helps with breakfast cleanup!


We headed to Nate & Katies for supper...great pizza (even without the tomato & spinach!) and good company.

On a side note...


Ryan--I'm not sure how you got the spider or beetle in the washer, but--you got me...and I owe you one! I'm not sure where all the rubber cock roaches have gone to...but I'm sure I'll find them when I clean your room...so beware when you get home!! Love you!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh Ryan must have a little of his Uncle Jason in him!!!