Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Travel Anxiety~~Travel Links~~COUNTDOWN!

It hit me...as Kristin wanted to watch a movie tonight...to spend time together before left....I am LEAVING in TWO days.  Tomorrow was my review everything and pick up a few things from Walmart day.....but of course, everything today didn't get finished..although I loved the time we spent.  I am now in that 'anxious' mode....my carry on, is carry on size, but it's a half inch bigger than the tag said...is it going to work?  Can I get it all pulled together...I haven't seen what I packed in three days...is it all there??  Oh boy....the anxiety!  I have awakened every morning this week with a clenched jaw...stress...but yet excited.  All the mixed emotions bundled up in one.  It's times like these that I'm reminded I am trying to control it all...and I feel weak. I need to remember who is in control..and it's not me!

SO, I pray, I work on what I can and realize my taxes are NOT going to get done before I go.  My desk is NOT going to get cleaned off before I go, and my stuff will get in the suitcase, my body will be on time to the church property, and I will sigh a big sigh of relief as we board the plane knowing that what is with me, is all I need, and what I forgot, I will live without!  I found peace in this tonight:


Here are some helpful links while we are gone....

The main page I will posting to for myself is this site....

The main page I will be working on for the church will be HERE---but that will most likely link you direct to the main church blog page HERE.  There are several of us that will be shooting pictures for this page!  Some of us that love landscape and nature, and one who is incredible with portraits.  

Of course, facebook will be a quick update as we are out and about.

Meet the TEAM I'm traveling with HERE

Travel Schedule is HERE

So, I head off to bed with 115 or so things running through my head....and realize, I forgot to turn in my time card at the Dentist...oh boy...I guess I will square that away on my next time card!!

Two of our team arrived in Israel today...sleeping I'm sure, and dragging most likely.  Praying for them to get all our provisions, and praying for the rest of our team to pull it all together, and head out of here in less than 48 hours!!

Blessings!

No comments: