Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Few Days

Sunday we headed off to church, and enjoyed a great message. I think it spoke to each of us sitting in the 2nd row! I am pretty sure I saw Tracey wiping a tear too....we are such weepy gals sometimes!

After service--The O'Hara's (Who are finally healthy) took Ryan home, and we brought the 4 girls home with us. The five of them had a blast playing together after such a long absence, first us being sick, and then them with two bouts of illness.


Kim showing Bill her whipped topping with a "little dessert"!!




It was a giggly lunch as we finished up the desserts from Thanksgiving. Of course the girls thought it would be fun to have whipped cream, and they asked if they coud do it themselves. Knowing what would happen, and knowing how fun it is to get the "OK" one in awhile (you only get to be a kid once), I cut them loose. They had a blast, and had more whipped topping than they did dessert.



Kristin gives Tanya a good dose of topping!



The giggles and memories are well worth the cost of a can of whipped topping. Sometimes you just have to have FUN!

We took the girls home around 6, and shared supper together with the O'Haras. It was so nice to just visit & enjoy being around one another again.

Monday was home school group, and a busy day it was. Being my license expires on my birthday--I figured I'd best get to DMV and get that handled after school. Thankfully, 20 minutes and I was in & out, with my new "paper" license in hand. The kids & I ran to Walmart to get a few things, and headed home...as they were anxious to decorate the piano to see how the new addition looked with decorations around it. It looks great with the village (which my painting pales to Jennifer's above), but it's still something that I'm proud to display each year! I think something is still missing...I'll have to ponder that for awhile. I'm open to suggestions!




Off to bed...knowing this will be a busy week. Heading for work on Wednesday (yep, gotta work on my b-day), and Thursday will be consumed with packing, and getting kids ready to ship to O'Hara's on Friday, as Bill & I are getting away for the weekend for my birthday! Yahoo!

No comments: