Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Day of Work



The guys had their first day of school yesterday....and I had my first day of work today. It was incredible. I have never felt so welcome anywhere before!

My day started with a tour of the place. The standard--get your badge, get your fingerprints, and have flowers delivered??? Yep, you heard right...flowers were delivered to welcome me to the OCCU team. WOW. Next...my boss took me to lunch....and it was incredible to be back in an office full of collections! Wow...I didn't realize how I missed full scale collections until I spent the day there today!

I am in training the rest of the week....and hope all goes well.

So far, so good...everyone is doing well with school...including Ryan...who did a great job getting his school done while he was here alone. We have one math problem to work on together, and a few spelling words to work on...but other than that...all is well!

Thanks for all the prayers. I was very overwhelmed by the love shown to me to day....the notes on face book, the e-mails....thanks so much to all for the prayers, positive encouragement, and just plain love. It is so awesome to have such a loving "family".

Kitty pictures for Kristin--she was worried that she was missing too much "growing up" while she was gone! Here they are Missy....they are growing! We are taking good care of them and your rats too. Just because they are eating dog food in this picture doesn't mean we stopped feeding them!




No comments: