Thursday, February 26, 2009

Declan's Birthday



Declan's 10th birthday was today...and although we had sniffles, Tracey told us to come for his birthday anyway. Robert joined us, as did Dallas, and Amy. Declan's Godparents arrived later for cake. The first gluten free cake I've ever had...home baked by Tracey...and it was great! Chocolate with cream cheese frosting...yum!

We shared a nice evening, and then Tracey, who is also learning guitar from Robert, played us a tune. She's coming along very well!! Robert & Dallas both played as well. We love to hear guitar...especially when Robert decides to sing too.

Happy Birthday Declan!

1 comment:

The O'Haras said...

Shawnna, thanks for posting about the birthday party! I am writing you here because I can't remember the last of your email address! I need a favor. I forgot my pattern for the purse I wanted to start at home. The easiest might be to photocopy it out of the pattern book that should be on the floor in my office. It is a about 6 or 7" by 8 1/2" and it have a picture of the felted purse I made (the one on the book is fushia and blue with beads on it. Find the pattern inside and scan and send it to my email account as I am able to check it here. If you can't find it don't worry. I will just have to wait till home. Thanks for taking care of the kids!