Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Locks Of Love Day





Today was a big day for three of us gals. Tanya, Kristin & Myself all went to my girlfriend Kellie to donate our hair to Locks of Love. The girls waited until I had enough hair (the minimum was 8 inches) and I managed 9.5 and still had shoulder length left.

Tanya went first...and cut off 10.5 or 11 inches of hair. Her new style is SO very cute!!

Kristin went next...and is sporting such a cute haircut, it makes those of us with straight hair sick. It is very attractive!

I went last, and let Kellie give me the style she thought would look good. She did great, although it has been a long time since I've had bangs on my face, that I am having a difficult time not brushing them off.

We had a fun afternoon, and even Ryan & Bill's barber Shane (who works next door) came over for some entertainment.

Oh yeah, and Declan...you left your coon skin hat again!!

Declan's coon skin hat, modified Kristin Style with a crown!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You all look wonderful!!!!