Saturday, May 24, 2008

How Times Have Changed

My, how times have changed. It seems we have known the O'Hara family for years, even though it has only been a short 15 months!! We have grown to be quite a family, loving each other as we were truly blood related, but adding two more kids to the mix last October.

Here we are last June, when there were only 5 kids!!



Here we are this May (almost June) with seven kids--all close like brothers & sisters!! (AND oh my goodness...they are lined up almost the same, and we did not tell them how to line up at all!! Funny!!)




We had a great trip to the Science Factory on Wednesday after work. The kids saw all the displays in a matter of 30 minutes,(they were very spoiled by OMSI) and were ready to go--until they found the dress up clothes. They had a blast dressing up, while Tracey & I envisioned lice...yikes. Thankfully, everyone is fine!!



After our Science Center adventure, we headed to Goodwill--boy was that exciting with seven kids. The girls had a blast, while the boys got bored....good thing for lap tops & DVD Players!!

Sorry about the pictures...they are from the cell phone...and no, I did not forget my camera. My camera broke while we were at the Science Factory. Unfortunately, I don't have a card reader to get my photos from, so will ask Sean to please download them for me, as my camera is on the way to IL to be repaired (thank heavens for warranties!). So, in the meantime, I'll be stealing Kristin's camera again to keep you in the loop of our happenings! Look for more pictures when I get the ones off the camera! (I will add a separate slide show to this post).

Here are the rest of the pictures from the camera that broke!


1 comment:

The O'Haras said...

I love the picture from the time we went last year! Did you notice how much the kids have grown! The duck is a good measuring stick and you can see how they have sprouted up since last year! Thanks for putting that one on also! Thanks for the day and helping me at Goodwill. Five kids and me by myself at Goodwill could have been a disaster!